24 August 2010

Back to Work

Last Friday was the first day of classes as Campbell University Law school in Raleigh, North Carolina.  An irrelevant fact for those who know I’ve been on the faculty of Regent Law school for twelve years.  However, I am a “visitor” at Campbell for the 2010-2011 academic year, filling in for someone who is unable to teach this year and teaching such standbys as Contracts, Sales, and Secured Transactions.

I’m not sure why Campbell started classes on a Friday but it was good to get into the swing of teaching in any event.  Teaching in India exposed me to teaching a different system of law in a radically different culture.  Teaching at Campbell will not be as exotic but still I hope to learn some new ways of “doing” legal education that might prove useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment