07 January 2013

Spring Gig

Early tomorrow morning I'll be heading to Our Nation's Capital to begin my service at the Robert M. Zinman Resident Scholar of the American Bankruptcy Institute. I'll continue to teach Contracts at Regent on Mondays and Fridays.

Other than weekly trips to Washington, DC, what does this mean? I'm not certain what all the position entails but I've been forewarned that I'll be working on updating some publications for new lawyers who want to learn the nuts and bolts of basic bankruptcy (not what we teach in law school), some podcasts about "exciting" bankruptcy developments, and speaking at some conferences. Other than that, it's wait and see.

I expect to do some blogging on some of the bankruptcy stuff over at The Faculty Lounge but I'll cross post here for those who might be interested.

One more thing. Let me know if you're in DC and we can try to get together. I'd like to meet some of those folks who actually read this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment