07 January 2019

PryorPostsIndia 2.0

This blog began a decade ago when this post featured an account of our delayed arrival in India. Why India? Now as then I'm heading (departing IAD at 18:30 on 7 January) to the Subcontinent as a Fulbright Scholar. This time I'm going to do research on the implementation of the new India Bankruptcy Code of 2016 (IBC).

Now as then I'll use my blog to discuss both my professional, academic work as well as personal insights on life, living, and folks I meet in India. I'll be posted to National Law University-Delhi and collaborating with Dr. Risham Garg who's focused his legal scholarship on the IBC. Several others of the NLU-D faculty were on faculty at the National Law University-Jodhpur where I taught on my first Fulbright ten years ago. It will be good to renew their acquaintance. 

Jodhpur, an Indian city of a bit over 1 million inhabitants, is small change compared to Delhi (a large metropolis of about 19 million souls). Navigating life in such a large (and polluted) city will present challenges.

I won't be changing the name of the blog but for most purposes it will be pryorpostsindia again.

No comments:

Post a Comment