25 April 2019

Winding Down In India

Fewer than two weeks remain on my Fulbright-Nehru research grant. For some earlier posts on this topic go here, here, and here.

One of the high points of my stint at National Law University, Delhi was co-teaching a seminar on Comparative Bankruptcy Law. And the high point of the class was a moot competition over the resolution of the financial affairs of a tea estate in Assam. The eight students did a fine job so I thought folks might like to see us.
Standing: Debaranjan, Siddhant, Yashodhara, Aayush, Tishta, Aakanksha, Prashanth & Rahul
Seated: Risham Garg, me
While the moot was great the most interesting bit of information came afterwards. Turns out that Aayush in a fan of both the Green Bay Packers and the Milwaukee Bucks. Very unusual to find a fan of American football in India.

My research project is in the finishing stages. Data has been collected and this past Saturday we presented the working paper to a tough audience. I hope to post a draft soon on SSRN. I'll be sure to let folks know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment